Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost 3 Weeks Old

We went by to visit the puppies today. I took the whole family this afternoon. The kids did not want to leave and after about an hour Kay-Lynn was asking if we could possibly get two puppies.

They are very cute. I feel like we have narrowed it down to four pups but I still do not want to commit because there was a huge difference in their appearance between week one and week three. I will wait a couple more weeks before making my decision. They should be ready to go around August 15th.

Here is liver and white female #1. I still think she is the prettiest of the litter.


Here is liver and white female #2. Both of the female's faces have become more liver in the last couple of weeks and you can now see heavy ticking.


Here is male #1. This is the boy that had three small patches on his crown. It has grown into a Y. He has become a fine looking pup.


Male #2's head band has almost connected. He also has the biggest head of the litter. He probably will not be the first pup chosen but he is unique looking.

Here is male #3 . His white stripe is slightly to the right, but the far right of the stripe is becoming more liver. It will be interesting to see his coloring in another couple of weeks. I really like his two patches. They are on his tail and hind end.


The liver females are all VERY similar except liver female #3 who is a lighter shade of liver and has a higher sock on the front right foot.






I think it would be interesting to see if there is any change in my poll. I may put up a new favorite puppy poll.

1 comment:

Landon said...

Alright, I am going to go with the first F-1 puppy. Didn't see a new poll, so this is my vote.

This was much easier than voting for the two running for president.