Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 4th Puppies!

The pups arrived on independence day, but it took me a while to get some pics of them. The boys look pretty good, but the girls are so pretty they have me rethinking my decision to get a male. There were ten whelped, but one male was lost on the third day. Here is the break down. There are three males - all are white and liver with ticking. There are two females with white and liver with ticking and four liver females with a blaze on the chest and some socks.

Here are some pics:
These are the liver girls. Believe it or not each of the four pics below are four different dogs.
#1

#2

#3

#4

Here are the boys:
#5

#6 has three small patches on top of his crown.

#7 with the white face:

And here are the three boys just broin' out.

Here is one of the two girls that has me reconsidering:
#8

Here is the girl that I think is really pretty. Her face is most similar to the sire.
#9


I am going to attempt to add a poll. Let me know your thoughts. I won't be making a decision until I can see there personality develop and begin to see their level of dominance.

2 comments:

GSP-Reprezent said...

Cool man. They're all pretty darn cute. It's going to be tough to choose.

Steve said...

They are cute. I am going to do my best to stay objective until personality starts coming through.