Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Little More on Bret...

I thought I would write a little bit more about the Sire, Bret.

It is a little unusual that my connection to these dogs is through Don, the owner of the Dam, and I know more about Brett than I do Daisy. I suppose it is because I happened to be in Don's car when he had recently received Bret's pedigree. His pedigree goes back 5 generations and only 3 of the 63 dogs on the pedigree were not champions of one kind or another. Apparently, Bret was sent to a trainer out New Mexico way. While he was there, he was trained to be a horse dog. Both Daisy and Bret are very athletic and should whelp a great litter.


I am going to feel like an idiot with this blog if Daisy is not "with pups" this year. Here are a couple more pics that I took this past Monday. Sorry if Bret happens to be exposing himself a little.


No comments: